Submit your results
08 Apr 2021
Economics, PhD (F21)
Wait listed via Other on 08 Apr 2021
I have a general query -- I am in a situation where I have an offer from Department A, and the deadline to accept that offer is 15th April. I am also on the waitlist of Department B (which is preferred), but they are saying they will only be able to inform me post April 15. I am sure I cannot be the only one in this position, so wanted to ask what you guys are doing in such situations? Should I write to Department A asking for an extension? What if they don't grant one and I do accept, and then I get an acceptance from Department B a couple days later...how bad is it to revoke your acceptance?
comments powered by Disqus.