Submit your results
08 Apr 2021
Economics, PhD (F21)
Wait listed via E-mail on 08 Apr 2021
TBP: You should ask this sort of question on Urch, not gradcafe. But to answer: you should accept your best offer before the deadline. If you subsequently receive a better offer, you can go to school A and ask to be released so you can accept the offer from school B. They will likely be understanding and grant it to you. I wouldn't ask for an extension or mention the possibility of a release until you actually receive an offer from school B.
comments powered by Disqus.